Learn More About Our Recent Blog Topics!
Have you recently suffered from a stroke? Are you at risk for type II diabetes? If you are interested in more information on how to manage stroke, bariatric weight loss, heart murmurs, or type II diabetes, then check out some of these great resources.
- Visit this link from the American College of Physicians for more information on reducing your risk of a stroke.
- Learn how you can reduce your risk of a stroke with these tips from the American Stroke Association.
- What is a heart murmur? Check out this article from the American Heart Association for more information on the causes and different types of heart murmurs.
- This article from MountainView Hospital’s health content page provides an in-depth overview on heart murmurs .
- What are your bariatric weight loss options ? Learn more about the surgical procedures performed at MountainView Hospital with this link.
- Bariatric surgery is often used to help treat patients suffering from severe obesity. Check out this article from the National Institutes of Health for more information on your surgical options.
- How can you benefit from bariatric surgery ? Find out with this article from the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery.
- What makes type II diabetes different from type I diabetes? Visit this link from the American Diabetes Association for more information on type II diabetes.
- Find out if you are at risk for type II diabetes with this link from the National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse.
- This article from MountainView Hospital’s website discusses their robotic surgery program using the da Vinci HD surgical system.
For more information about us and our services, give MountainView Hospital of Las Vegas a call at (702) 255-5000 today!