PSA: CheckUp America
Diet and exercise are never easy, but both are the first steps in dramatically lowering your risk for diabetes and heart disease. Millions die each year from these largely preventable chronic diseases. In this video, you can learn about how to determine if you are at risk for heart disease or diabetes and what you can do to lower your risk .
The professionals at MountainView Hospital offer each patient a full range of services and diagnostic imaging technologies. Our Heart and Vascular Care Center is dedicated to keeping hearts healthy. To learn more about our services, contact us at (702) 255-5000, or visit our website.
- Understanding Pre-Diabetes
- New VP of Quality – Jan Olivas
- What Is the Function of EMS in Your Emergency Care?
- Southern Hills Hospital and MountainView Hospital Earn ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures’ Recognition from The Joint Commission
- MountainView Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Program Receives Accreditation