Learn More About Our Recent Blog Topics!
Disease prevention starts with learning more about living a healthier life and understanding your risk factors. You can read more about heart disease, stroke, and our other recent blog topics by looking through the links below.
- Are you at risk for a stroke? Understand your risk factors for stroke by reading this article from the American Stroke Association .
- Read more about the different types of stroke on the National Stroke Association website.
- This American Heart Association article describes the warning signs of impending heart failure.
- The University of Maryland School of Medicine outlines the causes of heart failure on their website.
- Read more about the dangers of atrial fibrillation from this PubMed Health article.
- The Brown University School of Medicine has a great overview of robotic surgical procedures on their website.
- This article from Medscape.com provides some information on the advantages of robot-assisted surgery .
- Obesity can lead to many chronic medical conditions, including type-2 diabetes mellitus . Learn more about his type of diabetes from the American Diabetes Association.
- The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute answers some frequently asked questions about maintaining a healthy weight on their website.
- If you are trying to lose weight, make sure you do so safely.
If you have any further questions, let MountainView Hospital of Las Vegas be your resource. Contact us at (702) 233-5300 today.