Common Heart Attack Procedures
During a heart attack, a clot or fatty plaque obstructs blood flow to the heart muscle. Without the normal flow of blood, oxygen, and nutrients, the heart muscle is unable to function properly and its cells begin to die. To restore healthy blood flow, a physician can utilize a variety of treatment modalities. By watching this video, you can learn more about some of the most common procedures used to alleviate the symptoms and causes of heart attack.
The Heart Care program at MountainView Hospital of Las Vegas puts the cardiovascular care of our patients first. If you are ever in need of expert heart care, consider visiting our full-service facility for your medical treatment. For more information about our cardiovascular care services, contact our staff at (702) 233-5437.
- Understanding Pre-Diabetes
- New VP of Quality – Jan Olivas
- What Is the Function of EMS in Your Emergency Care?
- Southern Hills Hospital and MountainView Hospital Earn ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures’ Recognition from The Joint Commission
- MountainView Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Program Receives Accreditation