iTriage®’s New iNotify Feature
At MountainView Hospital of Las Vegas, we understand that every second counts in a medical emergency. That is why we have recently added a new, convenient feature to our iTriage® Symptom Checker app called iNotify. Whether you are utilizing iTriage® on your mobile device or computer, the iNotify feature can alert one of four local emergency departments of your impending arrival. You can notify any one of our Las Vegas hospitals: Sunrise Children’s, Sunrise, Southern Hills, or MountainView. Whichever location you chose, you can be sure that the emergency medical team will begin preparing for your arrival immediately to ensure the prompt, quality urgent medical care that you need.
To utilize the iNotify feature, follow the following steps once you have accessed the iTriage® app in the Las Vegas area:
- Choose the “Facilities” option
- Select “Emergency Departments”
- Locate and choose the Las Vegas Hospital that is closest or most convenient for you: Southern Hills Hospital, Sunrise Hospital, Sunrise Children’s Hospital, or MountainView Hospital
- Choose the orange “iNotify” option to check in with your desired emergency department; from this option, you may fill out a form prior to your visit to provide the medical team with more information about your condition
If you do not have a smart phone, the iTriage® app is also available on your iPad or other tablet computer. The application provides reliable and up-to-date information about disease symptoms , causes of illness, and treatment options. Using iTriage®’s easy-to-use interface, you can even locate a physician, hospital, or urgent care clinic nearest you. Visit the MountainView Hospital website to learn more about downloading the app and how it can help you to find out more about your health.
Would you like to learn more about the comprehensive medical care options offered by the professionals at MountainView Hospital ? Contact our helpful staff today by calling (702) 233-5474 for more information about our services.
- MOUNTAINVIEW HOSPITAL UNVEILS NEW TOOL TO ENHANCE PATIENT SAFETY
- Understanding Lung Cancer: Risks and Prevention [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Check out MountainView’s new inpatient rehabilitation unit!
- Getting to Know MountainView Hospital’s Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Associates
- Common Summertime Emergencies to Avoid This Season