Visit These Websites For More Helpful Medical Information
Do you have more questions about the types of stroke or their treatment? These links can help you to learn about this and more. You can also contact MountainView Hospital at (702) 233-5474 for more information.
- Knowing the signs of a heart attack and cardiac arrest can help you to get treatment as soon as possible. Find out the signs on the American Heart Association website.
- Carotid artery disease can contribute to an ischemic stroke. Learn more about carotid artery disease and its treatment from the National Stroke Association .
- The carotid endarterectomy procedure can be performed to remove fatty plaques from the carotid arteries. This fact sheet from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke answers many frequently asked questions about this surgery.
- Transient ischemic attacks , or TIAs, are warnings for future, more serious events. Read about TIAs on the MedlinePlus medical reference website.
- The American Stroke Association provides more information regarding the types of stroke on their website.
- Do you know the warning signs of a stroke ? Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for more information.
- A stroke can be prevented. Read this article to find out more about evaluating and controlling your stroke risk factors.
- You can also learn more about stroke prevention from this helpful article found on the National Stroke Association website.
- Physical activity provides many benefits for men and women of all ages. Check out this helpful website to learn more about the benefits of exercise .
- Eating well is the cornerstone of a healthy life. Visit ChooseMyPlate.gov to learn more about eating a healthy, balanced diet.
- Women’s Guide to a Healthy Heart
- MountainView Hospital Launches Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Teachers Health Trust Presents Diabetes Day – Hosted at Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Visit These Websites For More Helpful Medical Information
- MountainView Hospital Offers Many Services for Many Physiological Ailments