Learn More about Weight Loss and Cardiovascular Health with these Links
If you would like more information on the importance of timely stroke treatment, bariatric weight loss, and preventing cardiovascular disease, visit the following websites or call MountainView Hospital of Las Vegas at (702) 233-5474.
- The National Stroke Association explains the various difficulties encountered by patients after experiencing a stroke.
- Learn just how important it is to seek prompt medical care for stroke on this page from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Visit StrokeAssociation.org to learn how ischemic and hemorrhagic strokes are treated.
- This article from MedlinePlus describes a typical patient diet after a gastric banding procedure.
- The Weight Control Information Network offers a detailed guide to bariatric surgery .
- Eating a balanced diet and staying active are important components of a heart-healthy lifestyle. Learn how to care for your heart regardless of your age at GoRedForWomen.org.
Find out more about different ways to get and stay healthy by checking out these resources!