Learn More About Our Services With These Additional Resources
The comprehensive services at MountainView Hospital afford patients a state-of-the-art facility wherein they can receive care for a wide range of medical conditions. To schedule a consultation, please call our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (702) 233-5474. To learn more about the physiological ailments that MountainView Hospital treats, please read the following articles.
- The American Lung Association gives a helpful checklist on how to take control of your asthma.
- As the March of Dimes reports, a vaginal birth develops in three stages.
- Obese individuals may be eligible for bariatric weight loss surgery. The U.S. National Library of Medicine details the risk factors for and causes of obesity.
- Though no cure is currently available, diabetes can be effectively managed with a combination of healthy lifestyle choices and medications. The American Diabetes Association provides insight on how to deal with your diabetes diagnosis .
- High blood pressure, or hypertension, can lead to several life-threatening conditions such as heart disease and stroke. The American Heart Association explains how to understand a blood pressure reading .
Sorry. No data so far.