Find Facts To Help You Take Control Of Your Health At The Sites Below
If you want to get in touch with your health, MountainView Hospital is here to help you. With services including H2U health education and our unique iTriage Symptom Checker App, you can have the best healthcare always at your fingertips. Learn more about what we can do for your health by visiting our website or calling our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (702) 233-5474.
Visit EPA.gov to learn about radon exposure and its link to lung cancer.
Get involved with the Great American Smokeout by reading about the event at Cancer.org.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report the most recent lung cancer statistics in this article.
Find out how to plan meals when you have diabetes with this interactive guide from the NIH.
The Weight Control Information Network can help you understand your options for bariatric surgery .
- What Is the Function of EMS in Your Emergency Care?
- Understanding Pre-Diabetes
- New VP of Quality – Jan Olivas
- Southern Hills Hospital and MountainView Hospital Earn ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures’ Recognition from The Joint Commission
- MountainView Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Program Receives Accreditation