More Health Resources on Alzheimer’s and Diabetes
Do you have more questions about diabetes and obesity? These links can help you to learn about this and more. You can also contact MountainView Hospital at (702) 233-5474 for more information.
Diabetes.org discusses the prevalence of diabetes in the United States .
Check out ObesityAction.org to learn about the health risks of obesity .
Visit the Alzheimer’s Association to see the treatment options available to manage Alzheimer’s after an early diagnosis.
Know the link between dementia and depression with this article from FamilyDoctor.org.
The National Institute on Aging explains what happens to the brain when it is affected by Alzheimer’s disease.
- iTriage Symptom Checker App | MountainView Hospital of Las Vegas
- 4 things your cardiologist wants you to know about your heart
- How to Select the Best Doctor for Your Needs
- Preventing Concussions in Children During Summer Sports Activities
- Taking a Closer Look at MountainView Hospital’s Robotic Surgery Institute