Get Guidance for Keeping Yourself and Your Family Healthy
If you are in search of superior healthcare in the Las Vegas area, MountainView Hospital and the Sunrise Health System can provide the high-tech, high-touch care you are looking for. We are invested in the most sophisticated treatment technologies across a broad range of medical specialties, and we provide health education to the whole community with classes and events taking place throughout each month. You can connect with us through our website or call our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (702) 233-5474 for answers to your health questions.
- Check out the Weight-control Information Network to see the severity of the obesity problem in America.
- If you don’t know the indicators of kidney disease , head to Kidney.org for a look at the signs to watch out for.
- The American Lung Association has some practical tips to help you preserve your lung health for life.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides an overview of lung cancer and the measures you can take to prevent it.
- To decide if you should be screened for lung cancer , read about the screening procedures for this disease at Cancer.gov.
- Southern Hills Hospital and MountainView Hospital Earn ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures’ Recognition from The Joint Commission
- Preventing Dog Walking Injuries
- Sunrise Hospital and MountainView Hospital Offer Free Weight-Loss Surgery Programs
- Who is allowed to donate blood?
- Men’s Health Awareness: Common Problems in Aging Men