Hear About Recent Research In the Genetics of Cancer
The fight against breast cancer requires the expertise of many individuals. This video explains how one researcher is doing her part to combat this disease.
Susan entered the field of medical research because of a dual interest in medicine and education. After being part of a cancer study, she decided to devote her energies to exploring the link between breast cancer and heredity. Her goal is to find more data that can help women educate themselves. With accurate information, women can determine if they should undergo clinical examinations or mammograms more frequently or at an earlier age for breast cancer detection.
- Facts about pregnancy with thyroid disease
- Southern Hills Hospital and MountainView Hospital Earn ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures’ Recognition from The Joint Commission
- The Sunrise Health System of Hospitals Awarded Re-certification as Primary Stroke Centers from The Joint Commission
- Tips for Getting through a Long Hospital Stay
- Changing Your Life After Heart Surgery