Decoding Robotic-Assisted Surgery [INFOGRAPHIC]
Surgeons are constantly looking for ways to make surgery safer, faster, less invasive, and more precise. The dawn of robotic-assisted surgery brings all of these benefits and more. This system combines cutting-edge robotic technology with your surgeon’s skill and knowledge to provide you with the best possible results. Patients undergoing robotic surgery can expect a faster recovery with less pain and a lower risk of post-surgical blood clots, as well as less blood loss during the procedure. At MountainView Hospital in Las Vegas, we’ve performed 1,200 robotic surgeries and counting. Check out our infographic to find out more about the advantages that robotic surgery offers to our patients. Do you have a friend or family member facing surgery? Please pass along this valuable information to them.
- Southern Hills Hospital and MountainView Hospital Earn ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures’ Recognition from The Joint Commission
- Preventing Dog Walking Injuries
- Sunrise Hospital and MountainView Hospital Offer Free Weight-Loss Surgery Programs
- Who is allowed to donate blood?
- Men’s Health Awareness: Common Problems in Aging Men