Heart & Vascular Care at MountainView Hospital
Heart disease is the single greatest threat to Americans. To reduce the number of lives lost to heart disease, more attention must be paid to preventative measures and sophisticated treatment. MountainView Hospital is dedicated to helping victims of heart disease with world-class heart and vascular care.
MountainView Hospital has developed a top-quality Cardiac Surgery Program that operates in the tradition of the nation’s greatest cardiovascular institutes. We have earned accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, and we’re the only hospital in the Las Vegas area to offer on-site Cardiac Rehabilitation. We also have a dedicated clinical coordinator, who is responsible for pre-operative education, discharge care, follow-up appointment scheduling, and much more. If you seek heart and vascular care at MountainView Hospital, you will be treated with the utmost respect and compassion.
If you have any questions about heart disease, call MountainView Hospital at (702) 233-5474. Our Las Vegas heart hospital saves thousands of lives every year. Visit our website to get a better idea of our services.
- Southern Hills Hospital and MountainView Hospital Earn ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures’ Recognition from The Joint Commission
- Preventing Dog Walking Injuries
- Sunrise Hospital and MountainView Hospital Offer Free Weight-Loss Surgery Programs
- Who is allowed to donate blood?
- Men’s Health Awareness: Common Problems in Aging Men