MountainView Hospital Nutrition Heart Class
Heart disease is the number one cause of death among American men and women. Even so, millions of people still make unhealthy choices every day. If you’d like to learn how to reduce your risk of heart disease, consider attending a nutrition heart class at MountainView Hospital.
Our nutrition heart class lasts from noon to 1 PM, giving you a great opportunity to eat your bag lunch while you learn about important health matters. During the class, our registered dieticians will discuss how to read food labels and select foods that are good for your cardiovascular health. They’ll also answer all your questions on how cholesterol, alcohol, salt, sugar, and other substances affect your heart. We offer our free nutrition heart class once every six months, with the next one coming up on Wednesday, April 9.
For more information on the nutrition heart class and other educational seminars, call MountainView Hospital at (702) 233-5474. Though our goal is to prevent serious health issues from occurring, we’re fully equipped to provide emergency care at our Las Vegas heart hospital .
- Southern Hills Hospital and MountainView Hospital Earn ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures’ Recognition from The Joint Commission
- Preventing Dog Walking Injuries
- Sunrise Hospital and MountainView Hospital Offer Free Weight-Loss Surgery Programs
- Who is allowed to donate blood?
- Men’s Health Awareness: Common Problems in Aging Men