Why Should You Seek Care at an Accredited Chest Pain Center?
When it comes to medical care, not all healthcare providers are the same, particularly for something as major and complex as heart problems. To that end, the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care has established Chest Pain Center accreditation to recognize hospitals with the resources and expertise to provide superior heart care.
The Sunrise Health System features three Chest Pain Centers throughout southern Nevada: Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center, Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center, and MountainView Hospital. Accredited Chest Pain Centers utilize an integrated approach emergency heart care, allowing doctors to administer diagnoses and treatments faster and more accurately. A staff of highly trained cardiovascular specialists is always on hand to address any complications that may arise.
As part of the award-winning Sunrise Health System in southern Nevada, MountainView Hospital is here to provide compassionate and high-quality care to residents of Las Vegas. Text “ER” to 23000 to receive current wait times in your area, or contact our 24-Hour Consult-a-Nurse Healthcare Referral line at (702) 233-5474 to receive a referral to a heart specialist . If this in an emergency please dial 9-1-1.
- Southern Hills Hospital and MountainView Hospital Earn ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures’ Recognition from The Joint Commission
- Preventing Dog Walking Injuries
- Sunrise Hospital and MountainView Hospital Offer Free Weight-Loss Surgery Programs
- Who is allowed to donate blood?
- Men’s Health Awareness: Common Problems in Aging Men