New VP of Quality – Jan Olivas
Congratulations to Jan Olivas who has been named the new Vice President of Quality. Jan has been a member of the MountainView team since 2009 and has served the role of Director, Risk Management/ Patient Safety Officer.
Prior to joining MountainView, Jan worked at HCA’s Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center in several capacities during her four years there, including Vice President of Quality Management, Interim CNO/VP Patient Care Services and Cardiovascular Product Line Director.
Jan has a wealth of knowledge in the quality arena, including spearheading MountainView’s Risk Reduction Program, led a house wide TeamSTEPPS fall reduction program and proactively increasing awareness of patient safety issues.
Jan received her Masters of Business Administration, and graduated Summa Cum Luda, from Peter F. Drucker Graduate School of Management. She also has a Bachelors of Business Management from University of Phoenix and an Associates Degree in Nursing from Anne Arundel Community College. Please congratulate Jan on her new position.
- iTriage Symptom Checker App | MountainView Hospital of Las Vegas
- 4 things your cardiologist wants you to know about your heart
- How to Select the Best Doctor for Your Needs
- Preventing Concussions in Children During Summer Sports Activities
- Taking a Closer Look at MountainView Hospital’s Robotic Surgery Institute