Getting to Know MountainView Hospital’s Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Associates
MountainView Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery Associates is the only comprehensive program of its kind in Southern Nevada, offering personalized surgical care in clinical and surgical environments. Patients requiring the specialized care of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery Associates can expect ongoing attention from surgeons, nurses, rehabilitation therapists, and case managers. Procedures performed through their program include adult cardiac surgery, minimally invasive procedures, and correction of aortic disease and venous insufficiencies.
Dr. Michael Wood is one of two cardiac surgeons in the state utilizing minimally invasive surgical methods for heart valve procedures, and Dr. Arnold Chung is the only Southern Nevada surgeon who performs minimally invasive lobectomies. These physicians are joined by a dedicated staff of nurse practitioners and specialists to provide the highest level of care for patients from throughout the southwest region.
To learn more about the surgical care at MountainView Hospital, visit our website or call our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (702) 233-5474.
- Southern Hills Hospital and MountainView Hospital Earn ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures’ Recognition from The Joint Commission
- Preventing Dog Walking Injuries
- Sunrise Hospital and MountainView Hospital Offer Free Weight-Loss Surgery Programs
- Who is allowed to donate blood?
- Men’s Health Awareness: Common Problems in Aging Men