6 Reviews | Write a Review
Here’s what some satisfied customers have to say
Some of these reviews were submitted on other websites. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by these websites.
Write a Review
Enter a quote such as: “I Love this company!”
(Optional, will only be used to communicate with you as needed.)
Great experience in labor and delivery! I had a c-section and the doctors, nurses, and even medical students did everything they could to make me feel comfortable, I will be delivering my next baby here!!! 🙂
Finally a hospital in Las Vegas that my relatives love. I’m not saying that everyone will find this the best hospital in the area, but for us, it was.
1. Medical Care was excellent. We knew everything that was going on. The doctors for the most part were prompt in meeting with the family on every procedure being done, and discussed every medication being given.
2. Overnight care – the nurses, respiratory therapists, and doctors were never far away. Unlike the other hospitals like Summerlin (boo! piss-poor! Kiss my Aspen!) and Centennial Hills (a.k.a. Centennial Hell), , there was no lack of staff resulting in our family member being ignored for hours at a time except by all of the machines being monitored. Mountain View, though, was really respectful of patients and their families.
3. Paperwork, check-in, and check out was prompt and fair in price. They had all the documents in order when we checked out, and even days later were there to answer questions and make adjustments.
But it’s really the special features of this hospital that make it special.
First, a family member can stay with the patients overnight except in the intensive care unit where they have a waiting room. But while we would take shifts watching our relatives, the nurses would do their job professionally and cheerfully, The Filipina nurses were the best, and the main reason I am giving this place a 5 star rating.
One other cool thing is their awesome cafeteria. I usually dread hospital food and their public eating place. But there stuff was fine, some things (like their coffee, entrees, and pastries) were cheap, like less than a dollar for French roast coffee, and about a dollar for a good muffin. I full egg, hash browns, and bacon breakfast will run around $3.
It’s awful having to go into a hospital, but what a relief it is to know there are a place where you can get healed. Oh, and in a poll of hospitals, average emergency wait times is less than 10 minutes here and about 40 minutes in all other hospitals.
Since moving here from Seattle, about 7 years ago, unfortunately I found myself enduring several hospital stays. The fortunate thing about it, is the fact that I went to Mountain View Hospital, where I found the level and quality of both care, and personnel to be excellent !
Now, if I ever have the need to go to a hospital in the future the ONLY hospital where I would prefer to be, will be Mountain View Hospital. (Oh, and another wonderful side effect of my first stay at Mountain View, was finding Dr. Dominic Nardell, who became my primary physician…as far as I am concerned, he is the best in Las Vegas)
My Mom spent a couple of days in this hospital when her blood sugar level dropped and she passed out and suffered a minor cut to her head. It was a good thing it wasn’t too serious of an injury and we were pleased with the level of service here. Since she didn’t have a prior condition of low blood sugar, it took a little while for the doctor to figure out what happened.
In the meantime, the nurses took care of her and kept her in good spirits. Despite the high cost of the treatment, Mom was happy that she was taken to this hospital and recommends it to others.
Return Factor – I hope it’s 0%, but if I needed it….100%.
- Southern Hills Hospital and MountainView Hospital Earn ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures’ Recognition from The Joint Commission
- Preventing Dog Walking Injuries
- Sunrise Hospital and MountainView Hospital Offer Free Weight-Loss Surgery Programs
- Who is allowed to donate blood?
- Men’s Health Awareness: Common Problems in Aging Men